Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Campbell's {Family Session} June 2013


OK!  Now that the Campbell's have seen their beautiful images on their Premier Night I can finally share with EVERYONE!  It was killing me to see ALL these beautiful images and wait to share, but I didn't want to spoil the special moment for Mommy and Daddy to see their images first.  Premier Night for the Campbell family was last night, and I could not have asked to photograph a better couple and family.  They were super sweet and welcomed me in their home for Premier Night. (BTW, their home is precious!)

After viewing their gorgeous images on a slideshow with music, we started discussing what type of products and prints they were wanting to display in their home.  They both agreed they have a rather LARGE space in the living room, right above their couch, that needed some attention. We got on it right away!  Break out the measuring tape, look at all the beautiful Canvas Wall Collections that I offer, and use sample sizes to show what it would look like on their walls.  After a very short time, the Campbell's easily decided which cluster they wanted!  It was perfect!!!  Now, to the hard part.....choosing what images to display on canvases.  They had too many gorgeous choices to choice from.  Here are some of their beautiful images from Premier Night.




Mr. Gunner is one of the happiest little guys I have ever met.  He loved the camera, loved interacting with his parents, and was sooooo incredible good the entire session. (I don't think he even knew we were taking pictures.  He just thought daddy and momma were playing :)  That is the way I love for it to be.  A family sessions should show your family's personality, your interaction with each other, and the fun special moments of your lives.  This is exactly what the Campbells did and they received beautiful images I hope they will treasure for a lifetime!


Thank you Campbell Family for allowing me to capture your sweet family and help preserve these special moments for you!  Life goes by way too fast, children grow up quickly, and our families are forever changing.  Having pictures to remind us of these special times and display proudly in our homes is something that every family deserves! If you haven't taken family pictures this year, CALL ME and we need to make it happen!  These moments will be gone before you know it.










Visit my website at www.terashoresphotography.com or visit me on Facebook at Tera Shores Photography for more information about scheduling a family session soon.

Fall is quickly approaching and is a beautiful time to take family pictures.  Fall season is the BUSIEST time for photographers, so don't procrastinate; schedule NOW!

I am offering three locations in the Fort Gibson area for Fall sessions.  Message me above or visit my Facebook page to contact me about reserving a time and location!

Happy Birthing & Shooting,
Tera

No comments:

Post a Comment