Monday, June 24, 2013

ADVANCE

Last weekend was SUCH a unique experience and helped me ADVANCE my photography business. (Hints the name ADVANCE).  This workshop was an all day event put on by two of the BEST photographers in the Tulsa,OK area.  I was so excited to meet both Madison Vining and Trisha Jimenez of Madison Vining Photography &TG Photography.  This workshop wasn't a normal workshop where we talk about using our camera; but instead, we talked about advancing our business to the next level by offering unique and quality products to our clients, creating images that are one-of-a-kind for our customers, and most importantly offering a unique experience and premier night for our wonderful clients.  I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to attend!  Now, I know that I can offer a unique experience that not all photographers can offer to their clients.  

While attending the workshop, we received some awesome giveaways in our swag bags (♥ swag bags) as well as drawings and freebies!!!!!!! (also ♥ freebies, who doesn't???  If you don't, your crazy)! One of the prizes I won was a shootsac lens bag from www.shootsac.com.  I will be carrying this bag with me everywhere I shoot!!!!  Now, I can carry my additional lenses and chase little ones at the same time!  (If you can't tell, I'm a little excited! Wouldn't you be?)  I never ever ever win anything....What is the most awesome thing you have won?  Leave a comment and share~

Okay.....aside from the AWESOME shootsac; I heard many things that I NEEDED to hear.  (Thanks Madison and Trisha :)  The business side of photography is something that is important not only to  provide for my family, but MOST importantly to offer a special and unique experience to my clients. This experience is not always part of the deal with local photographers.  The idea of a Premier Night where my clients get to view all of their beautiful images and select packages that can only be purchased on premier night is such a fun experience......Wait, It doesn't stop there!  At your Premier Night, which is scheduled at your home after the kids are in bed (think of it as a date night in), we will indulge in a yummy dessert provided courtesy of the Courtyard Bistro while viewing a slideshow of your images and discussing beautiful products to display in your home.  Don't know what size canvas to put in that spot, not sure where to place your collage wall, unsure of what sizes to put where.  Don't worry!  Let me help you and answer all your questions on premier night!  This Premier Night experience is just one of the many things I learned while attending ADVANCE and I am so thankful I did.  And trust me, you will be too!


If you are interested in scheduling a family session, newborn shoot, or anything in between please visit my website at www.terashoresphotography.com or LIKE me on Facebook at Tera Shores Photography.

I also offer birth services and birth photography!  If you are interested, visit my Facebook page at Beautiful Beginnings Doula Services.

Happy Birthing & Shooting,
Tera







No comments:

Post a Comment