Wednesday, October 16, 2013

FORT GIBSON OKLAHOMA ~ SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER


After photographing newborns and families for awhile in the Fort Gibson and Muskogee area, Tera Shores Photography has decided to dive into the world of Senior Photography! Being my first season, I decided to choose a few Seniors as my Senior Reps this year to represent Tera Shores Photography.I had no idea how much I was going to love Senior girls. ♥♥♥ Maddie and Sydnie were AMAZING!!!  Just look!





I am thrilled to be offering capture Senior Portraits for seniors in the Tahlequah, Fort Gibson, Muskogee Area. What a special and significant time in a young woman's life.  This day is special and devoted 100% to them!   From getting ready to hair and makeup....the whole day is a fun and exciting time!  




During a typical Senior Session with Tera Shores Photography, each Senior will choose 3 locations and 3 outfits that they feel fits their personality and style best. During the consultation prior to the session, we will discuss all of these details!  I like to visit with my seniors about 2-3 weeks before their session to discuss location, lighting, session details, shopping, and DO's and DON'Ts of senior pictures.  When you show up for your session you are ready to go!   We have lots of fun, get tons of shots, and act silly together! By the end of the sessions, we feel like friends and I can't wait to see you again on Premier Night!   

During Premier Night we will sit down with your friends and family and watch a slideshow of your gorgeous images! It's all about you!  I love to see the parents faces as they watch their baby girl grow up and the mommy's cry because they are all so beautiful!  This night is really all about the senior and is a special evening with friends and family. 

After viewing the slideshow, we get to do all the fun stuff and look at awesome products, decide on custom announcements and SO much more!  It's a great time.....and did I mention dessert?  Yum! Dessert provided by Courtyard Bistro in Fort Gibson, Oklahoma.

Wanting custom announcements?  Here is one of the favorites this senior season!


 If you are looking for a Senior Photographer or have a Senior that graduates in the class of 2014, please visit www.terashoresphotography.com for more information!  

Did you know that Tera Shores Photography is on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook? Find me and follow me!  I'll follow you back!

If you are a senior, you can get ahold of me via the contact tab at the top!  I can't wait to chat with you about your special day!

Tera

No comments:

Post a Comment