Friday, October 4, 2013

Things I ♥ {Favorites Friday}

Well, busy season is in full swing and I'm LOVIN it!  So excited to be announcing my Christmas Card Mini Session dates and details at the end of the weekend! So, like you had to guess, I have spent this week looking at all things Christmas!  Here are a few of my favorites from Hazyskies Designs!




Also spent my week looking at these beautiful faces on my computer!  




^^^These girls are the Senior Reps for Tera Shores Photography and I am thrilled to kick off my first Senior Session!  
2014 Graduates, visit www.terashoresphotography.com, like Tera Shores Photography on FB, follow we on twitter or Instagram, and come book with Tera Shores Photography!

Some of you may remember me talking about a stylized session I am doing with my daughter....WELL, it's here!  We will be doing it this weekend and I can't wait to show off the images.  The Flower Can here in Fort Gibson, OK will be providing the headpiece and flowers for this session♥ Check them out on FB here.

Here is one of favorites of missy until then.

Okay, I am obsessed with this fair session from Madison Vining at Madison Vining Photography! Here is one of her beautiful images! 
Takin our little ones to the fair tomorrow! :)

Since Christmas is on my mind around here, (I know, I know...I like to work ahead!) I will leave you will a few of my favorite ideas for this decorating season.



Have a great weekend!
Tera~

No comments:

Post a Comment